Monday, June 28, 2010

PD vs. Aging



A tribute to my gal pals who have serious issues with aging, especially dedicated to one lovely lady, PD

5 Stages of Grief caused by aging:

Denial- “I look really young for my age.” “People still think I look like I am in college!” Big whoopieee!

Anger- “WTF?! Die wrinkle die!” “ Yeah right 'insert name of pretty friend here' looks young, have you seen all those products on her dressing table?” “I am sure she went under the knife”

Bargaining- “Maybe if I alter my diet to only 'insert name of gross healthy food here'. I believe it works wonders for your skin” “Maybe I should try neti (Ugghhhh!) It purifies your system and keeps you healthier and younger”

Depression- “Since when were celebrities and pop sensations younger than us?” sniff :’(

Acceptance- “Apoorva, you can call me auntie R@$#~! now”

No comments:

Post a Comment